TV Rick and Morty

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
A couple of comments I saw:

"An absolute "fuck you" to the szechuan sauce, Pickle Rick, theory-obsessed redditors who think every little movement effects the bigger picture. I'm excited to see how the rest of the show plays out from hereon. The Evil Morty story is going to be so much cooler than we can predict at this point. I'm genuinely excited."

"This episode was a troll on the shit fans of this show who take it seriously. It also a troll on devices used in writing which constrain writing, the bechdel test, dan' writing circle, using Jesus as a deus ex machina , seriously if you don’t know what that is or why it’s funny.. ooof. This episode was brilliant."

"'Cum gutters'. That’s it. I just think we should all be focused on the real takeaway from this episode."

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
A couple of comments I saw:

"An absolute "fuck you" to the szechuan sauce, Pickle Rick, theory-obsessed redditors who think every little movement effects the bigger picture. I'm excited to see how the rest of the show plays out from hereon. The Evil Morty story is going to be so much cooler than we can predict at this point. I'm genuinely excited."

"This episode was a troll on the shit fans of this show who take it seriously. It also a troll on devices used in writing which constrain writing, the bechdel test, dan' writing circle, using Jesus as a deus ex machina , seriously if you don’t know what that is or why it’s funny.. ooof. This episode was brilliant."

"'Cum gutters'. That’s it. I just think we should all be focused on the real takeaway from this episode."

Thats all fine and well but thats been the entirety of season 4. If they hate their fans, why make the show?

What they're doing now is shitting on ALL their fans imo. They're choosing to spend an entire season just randomly tossing this at the wall b/c "people take it too seriously"....I dont agree with the approach.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Its definitely Moes Tavern.

1589831334684.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info