TV Rick and Morty

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Also, and maybe everyone was already aware, but this episode was a total nod to edge of tomorrow.

Well I mean the title of the episode was Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat :LOL:

Really? I've never actually seen the movie. I keep hearing things about Emily Blunt in it though. Guess I should check it out.

You really should.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Its easy to skip over the titles. I know I did :rofl:
I saw the title, thought it was unique, and started watching. Having never seen "Edge of Tomorrow" I didn't have the mental capacity to figure it out. Instead I put 2+2 together and got purple.

As a side note, the first few seasons of Robot Chicken's episode titles were all show names that were rejected by the network for various reasons.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Well I mean the title of the episode was Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat :LOL:

You really should.
Since you made a solid (and complete) effort on binge watching R&M I'll do my best to watch Edge of Tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of Cruise (especially after he gutted and ruined the Jack Reacher franchise), but I'll sit through it.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Since you made a solid (and complete) effort on binge watching R&M I'll do my best to watch Edge of Tomorrow. I'm not a big fan of Cruise (especially after he gutted and ruined the Jack Reacher franchise), but I'll sit through it.

do you like Groundhog Day? It's kinda like that. Only with aliens exterminating humanity and a hot Emily Blunt.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info