I have no idea what I just watched.

giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what it was I watched last night. Will have to go back and watch it again.

This season overall has been really good. I still get a chuckle during the opening credits where Summer is playing mailbox baseball. It's only like 1-2 seconds but the gleeful look they give her has makes me laugh every time.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I watched both episodes again. Still trying to process it all. They really packed a lot into them. Wonder if it’s so the fanatics have something to scrutinize for the next year before season 6 is out. Which, I don’t know if they’ve announced season 6.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I mean the main takeaway is it confirms that Rick is not the real father of the Beth we know. And that and went on a revenge spree to find the Rick that killed his family...he failed...eventually created the Citadel and then left it to go live with is fake family.

Evil Morty.....basically.......tried to do....something?

Reactions: 1quick

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I watched both episodes again. Still trying to process it all. They really packed a lot into them. Wonder if it’s so the fanatics have something to scrutinize for the next year before season 6 is out. Which, I don’t know if they’ve announced season 6.
Bruh, Adult Swim paid for like 70 new episodes of the show. We've got another 60 to go :rofl:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Bruh, Adult Swim paid for like 70 new episodes of the show. We've got another 60 to go :rofl:
And the fans are already clamoring for the next. I’m just saying I don’t recall if they announced season 6’s release date. They’ve got a tall order to fill, and if they are 50% off those last two, or even season five, they’re gonna have a lot of home runs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info