3800 Ricer Goes Down!!!

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
I usally dont get races around my house, but then again I cant really call this a race.

I saw and eclipse GT with a fart can in front on me between Western and 31st - 26st and Western. We drove under a underpass and he reved while underneath as I. Then I was trying to get next to him but didnt happen so he stayed in front of me. Stopped at a light which was on 31st light turned green figured he was going to take off but didnt so I slowed down and what do you know he took off!

I say it was a good streatched street where we were at. I here his cannon go off so i took off right after him switched lanes looked over and saw him just fall behind. Next thing you know i have about 4 car lengths in between us and swithced over to his lane and stopped at a light. Looked in my rear view mirror and saw his reaction, which was his head down and brushing off that sweat he had. :lol: I said to myself "Yea buddy you just got beat by a Grand Prix" and started laughing. Yes I talk to myself. :p

Started my morning ok since i'm at work. From this :( to this :D

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Nov 25 2005, 11:21 PM
My car is all show and no go. ;)
click on my cardomain link underneath my Sig for a list of my mods.
[snapback]104979[/snapback]​

lol..you're being modest.
how do ya like the 12" upgrade front rotors w/ F-body brake calipers and
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines?
thats an upgrade i would really like to have soon..was there a noticeable difference in braking?

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Nov 26 2005, 12:36 AM
lol..you're being modest.
how do ya like the 12" upgrade front rotors w/ F-body brake calipers and
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines?
thats an upgrade i would really like to have soon..was there a noticeable difference in braking?
[snapback]104983[/snapback]​

I love them, great upgrade and was an easy bolt on when "RatRacer" from clubgp made the kits. I dont know who does them anymore. You cant really just go out and buy them with out doing some modding to the caliper in order to fit on are cars.
Originally posted by Aircal@Nov 26 2005, 12:45 AM
hey I was thinking about you today. When I walked out to the lot and saw a blue STI !!!!
[snapback]104987[/snapback]​
Blue STI? Dont you mean Blue EVO? :p How you doing Tom? :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info