Review: MOD pizza

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I typically eat a full pizza by myself and then stare at the empty box in disgust after. Its a weekly cycle.

You can make that worse if it were one of those little caesar hot and readies with 2 spent garlic butter dipping sauces. Not only do you feel disgusted but a sort of rock bottom feeling hits that is not easy to shake. :rofl:

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Oh noes, don't forget you have friends.

zj82sg6wkcwzc3edwyfz.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I tried Pizza Hut's twisted crust pizza the other night....light sauce, pepperoni with honey sriracha drizzle....it was actually awesome and extremely tasty....the crust was good and the chipotle sauce that came with it was on point. The heart burn after, however, forced me to leave the house and get pills :rofl:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I tried Pizza Hut's twisted crust pizza the other night....light sauce, pepperoni with honey sriracha drizzle....it was actually awesome and extremely tasty....the crust was good and the chipotle sauce that came with it was on point. The heart burn after, however, forced me to leave the house and get pills :rofl:

I love their siracha drizzle..yummm

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Most of the time they do. I should probably be on 24 hours type meds but meh.

Go out and get Omeprazole it works wonders.

I would tell you to lose weight, because that helps, but you're a twig. I have acid reflux daily if I don't keep up with the pink pill, and eat like shit like I normally do. It was horrid when I was about 25lbs heavier, dropped that and went from taking a pill a day to one every 4-5 days and it's manageable.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So at the new MOD that opened up on rt12 in deer park.

When they were taking it out it fell over folded and the ingredients got all messed up. Some ended up on the floor. I watched the guy tending the oven unfold it and put it back in the oven for a bit longer. When he took it out and gave it to the guy finishing it, he said nothing. Kind of pissed me off.

I made them remake the pizza.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info