• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

return fuel system why wouldnt this work?

Coreymm

Oct 18, 2012
Lethal Performance 99-04 4V Budget Return Style Fuel System

I'm doing some major upgrades to my marauder and I'm wondering why wouldn't this work. I read on the other forum MM.net that the division X fuel hat may work with a little modification, I'm in need of a return fuel system because I will be running E85, this seems like a simple fix but I also realize I do not have a mustang and the fuel system may be different, Thanks for any input

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
It wont work, because you dont have a mustang.
You need to make your own fuel system, and decide which fittings you need as your engine/blower come together.

Its not cheap, and the Division X hat will not work.
(Yes Motown Marauder modified it to work, but at exponential cost)

Coreymm

Oct 18, 2012
cost is not a option anymore, thats out the window. I cant build one myself, I dont have that type of skills yet. So plug and slight modification would work for me. I could just pay a shop to do it for me, but that's even more money I would spend. Is the Fuel hat the only issue with this type of kit????

well return style is the only way to go if you want to run big power,forget about dual FPDM's and all that other crap, just save a ton of cash and go returnless,
I used the stock hat and modified it with a Bulk head fitting for the return line,I used a single walbro 400 intank, factory feedline,remove the rail sensor and installed a KB adaptor with a 94-95 regulator and ran a #4 return line following the feed line back to the stock hat,then re wired the BAP to a hobbs 10psi jumper switch so the BAP will only trigger at 10 psi, a re tune is needed once you go return style........oh ya my set up made 640 rwhp/656rwtq on 93 pump...........penlty of fuel with a single walbro 400.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info