đź“° Auto News REPORT: Energy Department predicting summer gas price high of just $2.30/gallon

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
im pretty sure my and many other's L67 with major mods, hell even cammed L67s with tuning get 30+ mpg... somehow i highly doubt your stock L36 gets those numbers

should ready stock L67 ftl, tuning FTW

Yeah, I don't see 30+ on the highway unless I slow down to below 70 and stay there for the duration of the trip. Stupid 3.29s

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I really thought this thread was true, i've been paying 1.99 for E85 lately so i was unaware gas was this expensive. Thanks a lot mook, however I won't be worried bout this until November so I'll write you a mean pm then.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
:bowrofl:

L36's ftw!

im pretty sure my and many other's L67 with major mods, hell even cammed L67s with tuning get 30+ mpg... somehow i highly doubt your stock L36 gets those numbers

should ready stock L67 ftl, tuning FTW

Yeah, I don't see 30+ on the highway unless I slow down to below 70 and stay there for the duration of the trip. Stupid 3.29s

The regal gets better mpg then the GT ever did and it is a full second faster.

I get a full 2 MPG better than when I was NA, and I get 5+MPG better on the hwy now that I have a good tune........I'd get more than 2 mpg's better, If I ever get time to swap the 103's back to 104's

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
103s in a stock, large pulley top-swap????? :eek3:

And it still knocks :roflpicard:.......

Got a bunch of false up top, I can hear the exhaust hitting everything, my moded motor mount has been in my trunk for over 2 months, just haven't had a chance to put it in, and the poly uppers don't hold well enough.......

Who said I have a large pulley? there could be a few secret modz.... you never know:squint:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
And it still knocks :roflpicard:.......

Got a bunch of false up top, I can hear the exhaust hitting everything, my moded motor mount has been in my trunk for over 2 months, just haven't had a chance to put it in, and the poly uppers don't hold well enough.......

Who said I have a large pulley? there could be a few secret modz.... you never know:squint:

i think it might be possible to be too cold???

either way, i'd get them out of there and over to mike for a tune lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info