• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Repo man gets kicked in taint by Michael Jackson Impersonator

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Seriously, WTF.

http://jalopnik.com/5305842/repo-man-recovering-delorean-kicked-in-taint-by-michael-jackson-impersonator

We saw this video hours ago and we're still trying to recover from the sheer WTF-ness of it. Suffice to say the headline delivers as promised. Also, there is no hope for humanity.

If you've been around Jalopnik for more than a few days, you know we're no strangers to the bizarre, but we're having a hard time writing at the moment because this whole thing is so utterly ridiculous we're laughing like idiots just thinking about it. A Michael Jackson-inspired dance throw-down ahead of kicking a very large repo man in the taint? Really? You have to see it to believe it below. It's around 1:50 in when the taint-kicking occurs.

Sweet mercy, we need some air or we're gonna pass the hell out from laughing. Let's just say we never imagined when we went into the auto-blogging business, there would ever be a need for a "kicked in the taint" tag.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPzdoPic_nQ

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The still picture they grabbed from the clip is what got me :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If that dude pulled that crap on me, I'd have been in jail for sure cuz that camera crew would have film of me tearing that guy apart all over that car.

SilentShado

303 HP+315 ft lbs = 1 GXP with 2 bald bridgestones
Reaction score
LOL that was some funny shit, I love watching this show on monday nights but I agree it all does look fake/staged.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can anyone make an animated gif from minute marker 2:00 to 2:02, :rofl:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
This shit is fake as hell, and because of that, unfunny.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
Yeah i watched it for 5 min the other day and its just stupid retarded fake shit. Jerry Springer-like drama

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Reaction score
Yeah i watched it for 5 min the other day and its just stupid retarded fake shit. Jerry Springer-like drama
the only good part of the show is when that fat broad with the sharpie eyebrows has to get out and walk. I laugh every time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom