Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I should be in for this depending on the date. I have 2 track days the week of September 14th, but outside that week, I'm in. I want to squeeze a 10 second pass out of my 302 before it gets yanked over the winter.

Also I can confirm that GLD allows private track rental attendees to stay past 5 for no extra charge.

Reactions: Shawn1112 and Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Sept/Oct on a Friday and Ill take a day off. During the summer would be hard for me with how busy work is. Id just be on the phone all day.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffs FRC

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Heard back from Claire over at GLD.

Spectators are allowed (would need to figure out fees).
Bikes are allowed to run. They can run solo, in pairs or against anything they want.
We can have the track prepped based on our needs (so probably street tire and slicks).
If we do a rental on a Friday, we can stay and do T&T without having to pay extra.

So all good things.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So the 25th looks to be taken, which really sucks. The 24th (Thursday) is free and its T&T DR and Slick night after we'd finish. So there is a thought there. We could push into October but I'd rather not.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So would most of you guys prefer a Friday or does a Thursday work? I'm shooting for end of Sept if possible. October would be nice but then you start to get into weather being slightly more unpredictable. GLD didnt have a calendar up for Oct but I can ask about that if needed.

If I push forward with this, as said, I'll need at least half to lock in asap, since I have to put down a down payment. So feedback is extremely important right now.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
I’m on call every third week for work. If I’m on call the week of it I won’t be able to go most likely. I’d prefer a Friday but understand October is less desirable. I could make either work pending work of course like I said.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I'm in for a Thursday or Friday. I need to use some vacation time this year.

Also, feel free to charge a little extra to make sure your bases are covered. The graduated pricing makes things complicated. If anything is leftover it will probably be small and go back into TCG one way or another. $75-$95 is more than reasonable for the number of runs everyone will get.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info