đź”– Deals Remote start/Alarm's starting @ $120 Installed (northwest side of Chi-94 & Elston)

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Remote start/Alarm's starting @ $120 Installed (northwest side of Chi-94 & Elston)

Edgar at Woofer Sounds is about to announce a winter remote start/alarm blowout.

Woofer Sound - Albany Park - Chicago, IL | Yelp

Woofer Electronics Distributors - Albany Park - Chicago, IL | Yelp

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woofer-Sound-Inc/309314215830951

Woofer Electronics - Woofer Electronics

They also have a warehouse packed with electronic goodies. I can vouch for these guys, quality work, they've been there for years and arn't going anywhere.

give Edgar a call for a quote 7736287510

ya can tell em G from the tire shop sent ya

Last edited:

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Which model Avital one-way system did they install? How is the range? does it work if you are in a store and start your car from inside the store?

I am pretty sure it's the Avital 4103 system, but I'll have to double check. I haven't really tested it all too much, but I've started it from the lobby of my apartment, from around back of my buddies house. Supposedly it'll work from 1600 ft or something, but haven't really tested that.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Coworker made her appointment. Had a bit of a delay as she needed to get another key as they have to bury one. Not excited about it, but they don't make a bypass module for that car yet.

I wish they weren't on the other side of the city, I would consider one for the Montero.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info