Remote start/Alarm's starting @ $120 Installed (northwest side of Chi-94 & Elston)

HeavyG

Reaction score
Remote start/Alarm's starting @ $120 Installed (northwest side of Chi-94 & Elston)

Edgar at Woofer Sounds is about to announce a winter remote start/alarm blowout.

Woofer Sound - Albany Park - Chicago, IL | Yelp

Woofer Electronics Distributors - Albany Park - Chicago, IL | Yelp

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woofer-Sound-Inc/309314215830951

Woofer Electronics - Woofer Electronics

They also have a warehouse packed with electronic goodies. I can vouch for these guys, quality work, they've been there for years and arn't going anywhere.

give Edgar a call for a quote 7736287510

ya can tell em G from the tire shop sent ya

Last edited:

Primalzer

Reaction score
[MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION]

Thanks for the info, will definitely be giving these guys a call soon!

HeavyG

Reaction score
hate to kill your boner but like everything else, ;) read between the lines...starts at $120.

Primalzer

Reaction score
Dropping my car off this evening to get an Avital one-way remote keyless entry and remote start installed :fy:

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am awaiting a full report. Please mail me the tape so I can listen.

Primalzer

Reaction score
Ended up being $170 out the door, because I didn't need the chip key module and it was awesome of them to let me know and drop the price without me evening asking if it was cheaper. Super nice guys, got me in and out quick and painless. Highly recommend!

bigsammoe

Reaction score
Which model Avital one-way system did they install? How is the range? does it work if you are in a store and start your car from inside the store?

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sending my coworker with the RAV in. She will be calling for a quote and visiting the shop soon.

Primalzer

Reaction score
Which model Avital one-way system did they install? How is the range? does it work if you are in a store and start your car from inside the store?
I am pretty sure it's the Avital 4103 system, but I'll have to double check. I haven't really tested it all too much, but I've started it from the lobby of my apartment, from around back of my buddies house. Supposedly it'll work from 1600 ft or something, but haven't really tested that.

HeavyG

Reaction score
Appointments are filling, you could be waiting a couple weeks....

I've noticed the range is always so much better in the burbs, away from tall buildings....

Primalzer

Reaction score
Just tested it on the 5th floor of my apartment building in the stairwell, through a concrete wall (no windows), about 200 feet away from the building, and it started right up.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Coworker made her appointment. Had a bit of a delay as she needed to get another key as they have to bury one. Not excited about it, but they don't make a bypass module for that car yet.

I wish they weren't on the other side of the city, I would consider one for the Montero.

Primalzer

Reaction score
[MENTION=6735]Gabe87vertgt[/MENTION] do you still have a contact for these guys? Are they still open? Having issues with the system they installed...not sure if it's the module or some wiring coming loose...the phone number has been disconnected

Primalzer

Reaction score
Is probably going to cost me double what the original install was, to get it fixed/removed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom