Remembering 9-11 . 19 years already

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I realize some of you were in grade school at the time but it still is close enough to sting for me.

Had trouble getting on site to post this up sooner when I realized no one else had done so already.

Never forget.

second-plane-hits-world-trade-center.jpg

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
I realize some of you were in grade school at the time but it still is close enough to sting for me.

Had trouble getting on site to post this up sooner when I realized no one else had done so already.

Never forget.

View attachment 66793

I remember that day well, lost a few brothers and sisters in those buildings.....

Still have friends that had to take disability afterward.

#neverforget

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
19 years ago today I was in my Air Force dorm room still in bed when people were knocking on my door telling me to wake up because a plane flew into the WTC. I thought they were playing a prank because it was late and I felt lazy. I only realized it was real when I heard a key unlock my door and my Commander walked in. Suddenly, I didn't feel so lazy. Never forget.

Reactions: Spectragod

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Side tanget here for a minute.

my fiance was 100% opposed to getting married on 9/11. I thought that was ridiculous. Am I wrong?

Yeah. But not as much about 9-11 as it is about the wedding and anything affiliated with it.

Make no mistake - it is HER wedding, and you are just an important prop.

You are about to enter into a captive breeding program and she holds that key now. One does not wish to be reminded for eternity that 'everything in the world is wrong because you didn't listen to me on our wedding day'.

Give her everything she wants - you'll thank me later.

Reactions: Aircal

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yeah. But not as much about 9-11 as it is about the wedding and anything affiliated with it.

Make no mistake - it is HER wedding, and you are just an important prop.

You are about to enter into a captive breeding program and she holds that key now. One does not wish to be reminded for eternity that 'everything in the world is wrong because you didn't listen to me on our wedding day'.

Give her everything she wants - you'll thank me later.
We chose a different date. I'm just over here like "well does that mean we can't do anything important on this date now?" God forbid a birthday or something.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
In high shool. 2nd period.

Ditto, on my way to 2nd or 3rd period Health class. Buddy came bounding up the hall telling everyone a plane flew into the world trade center. Figured it was some Cessna or some idiot that tried to fly inbetween. Got our teacher to turn on the projector that had TV on right as the second plane hit. Just basically sat in silence for the rest of the period, and basically every teacher, expect our geometry teacher, had the TV on the rest of the day. It was definitely a surreal day.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
As men, we are ruled by our women. All we can do is flip the script when we have an opportunity.

"Honey, remember you didn't want to get married on 9/11? Would you want our kids to be born on that date? For the month of January, we had better do different kinds of sex. For the children. Don't worry, I will be gentle... unless I start thinking about those terrorists. You understand, right?"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info