• 20170127_193616.jpg
    20170127_193616.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 160

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
id like to see it move under its own power by mid summer hopefully we can cobble it together enough to take it to the track before winter lets us finish more than the basics.

sometimes when shoving 15lbs of shit into a 5lb bag you have to get creative.....

I have a couple pics though....the front powerplant is together and ready, rear engine is a longblock with a trans ready. ive stripped the wire harness's of a lot of the excess and reworked them for routing the bare minimum of wires up to the top keeping most of it around the pan/starter area where the pcm mounts/primary power stuff for each plant resides.

control arms are coming back from powder coating by next weekend for final mounting for the frontend. in the pic is the CV shaft I turned down to 1" for a test fit/measuring stick for the final CV length.

at the drag expo I blew some coin to grab a nice assortment of fittings/hose for plumbing the fuel system/HP and LP PS/ and other hydraulic stuff

Al has been dedicating his time to the body work, antenna hole filled/weight removed and getting it ready for paint

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I would swing HARD if it was moving under it's own power by summer.

unfortunately Al's stuck hard on the make it look nice while I want to get it running asap.....I honestly didn't mind the torch scars on the rear tin, chicks dig rascars....

I can see where he's going though....no more blue....

meanwhile the "I wanna drive it" is more my work, unfortunately my syncrowave 300 has a bad board so I cant do some of the rework I want to do, but we did get a polished stainless ididit gm colum/QR etc but im reworking the column mount for a swing away to keep it accessible when we have to add the driver cage after 8.50's

so far on the weight its looking like we should be at or under a 3200lb race weight and only have to make 12 point u turns with 295's on all four corners

How will you listen to the radio?

Pandora of course no obsolete technology here!

7.6L of music

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info