• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Relocated

antpearl

Reaction score
Well....I'm now a proud member of the downstate ILGPC organization. I moved to the Peoria area over the weekend. I know there are a few of you down here, matter of fact, I saw a fat red GTP in elmwood a few days ago. Speak up if you live round here!!!!

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by antpearl@Oct 29 2004, 10:02 AM
Well....I'm now a proud member of the downstate ILGPC organization.  I moved to the Peoria area over the weekend.  I know there are a few of you down here, matter of fact, I saw a fat red GTP in elmwood a few days ago.  Speak up if you live round here!!!!
[snapback]58603[/snapback]​

I use to got to the boat 2 a month when I use to got to ISU....i miss it.... :(

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Representing Morton...... :D

If you dont know where that is yet, you will. We are the "snobby" town of the area..... :p

Though I am in IA for the school year. So you wouldnt see me around but once a month.

Also, my brother has a 2000 Red GTP 2 dr. So screw with him sometime if you see him....torque stars and nappy hair :D

Oh and now that your in Peoria...you should go to cordova on the 13th :D ...its only like 1.5-2 hr drive. There are several members from the peoria area that arent on this board, but are on clubgp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom