Regis aka oncebitten03

Oncebitten03

TCG Elite Member
Feb 13, 2005
Yooooo

car's lookin good on the black/polished draglites!

I never said your hood's gay, i've never even talked to ralphie. I'll admit it's different but not "gay".. And yea the person that sold me that wing/third brake light could've told me it didnt work. oh well

Regis.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
Oncebitten03 said:
Yooooo

car's lookin good on the black/polished draglites!

I never said your hood's gay, i've never even talked to ralphie. I'll admit it's different but not "gay".. And yea the person that sold me that wing/third brake light could've told me it didnt work. oh well

Regis.

hahah i knew he was trying to rile me up! i guess some one from your camp said that? even i think its gay though.

that sucks about the brake light, is it wired and just doesnt work?

oh well nice drive to Ellys for breakfast, and then walker bro's for lunch on the Et drags (too lazy to take them off from last night :burnout: ) were you on a drag radial still?

Oncebitten03

TCG Elite Member
Feb 13, 2005
Haha yea ralphie was prolly trying to get ya riled up

It was wired and only a couple led's worked so i just unplugged it, i'll call saleen up one day and get another.

Yea, i'm always on the Dr's. I had the DR's on last night but switched to a 26" et street on my pro star xp's but the car skated around too much with no rear sway bar so i wasn't making passes in it, pnut was. I tossed the dr's back on this morning and went to the busse woods meet, you should've come out!

Regis.

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
Oncebitten03 said:
Haha yea ralphie was prolly trying to get ya riled up

It was wired and only a couple led's worked so i just unplugged it, i'll call saleen up one day and get another.

Yea, i'm always on the Dr's. I had the DR's on last night but switched to a 26" et street on my pro star xp's but the car skated around too much with no rear sway bar so i wasn't making passes in it, pnut was. I tossed the dr's back on this morning and went to the busse woods meet, you should've come out!

Regis.

hmmm didnt know about any busse woods meet. must have missed the memo :(

I was skating last night on the 28" slick, and my 03 is stock! and I have a rear sway bar. Think im going back to a DR, on both cars.

oh well your car looks good, wish we were going the same direction, going to see randi ? ;) hahahaa

VIPERKILLER

Apr 11, 2006
Oncebitten03 said:
Yea, track prepped sucked :( oh well.. On goes a rear sway bar some time this week. Whatever happened to your turbo car?

Haha, fuckin randy, that bitch ass just bought a house in huntley, wayyyyyyyyy west from where we were headed lol

the turbo car is in my garage. im not ready to turn her lose yet. gotta work out some bugs after ralphy finishes up his red car.

lol not that randy, the crazy randi i used to date in BG, maybe u didnt know about her. I know pnut knows her.

Thread Info

• V
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list