• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Reflective Inlays

Toasty

Reaction score
any other good places to get rear PONTIAC reflective inlays besides Grafxwerks.com ?

signsbydrex is no mo apparently

Toasty

Reaction score
if you are on clubgp

pm TALIA.... she does greta vinyl work.
[/b]

thanks for the heads up... i'm gathering info for when I take the GP to the body shop. it's likely the whole thing will need to be painted, so the overlays will need to be removed and replaced... so I'll have to see about working that into the estimate (see thread about hating toyota vehicles)

man i wish i had been in my suburban this morning.. that toyota woulda been sorry

mybluegtp

Reaction score
what color and for what part? I might have some extra laying around.

Toasty

Reaction score
what color and for what part? I might have some extra laying around.
[/b]

I'm needing the PONTIAC inlays in reflective black for the rear bumper

someday i'd like to nab some side badge gtp overlays in same color... p/o left the GTP part but removed the lower part cuz he had the intercooled label, and he demoded before i bought the car, so i have half black/half grey side badges :blink:

ReD715

Reaction score
I will not get anything besides reflective concepts (PFYC). I had talia's arrowhead and rear inserts and was not impressed by them. Yes, RC is pricey but awesome.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
I will not get anything besides reflective concepts (PFYC). I had talia's arrowhead and rear inserts and was not impressed by them. Yes, RC is pricey but awesome.
[/b]
RC=FTW

itlnrob

Reaction score
I'd say Grafxwerks if you want really good quality, although I've bought on ebay also, and recieved just as good of stuff for less.

Toasty

Reaction score
looked at grafxwerks, but they're gonna take too long, it seems, they're in canada.

went ahead and ordered a set from prostreetgraphics, we'll see how they are

still on the lookout if anyone has parts/pieces of gtp side badge overlays

itlnrob

Reaction score
looked at grafxwerks, but they're gonna take too long, it seems, they're in canada.

went ahead and ordered a set from prostreetgraphics, we'll see how they are

still on the lookout if anyone has parts/pieces of gtp side badge overlays
[/b]

Ryan (from Grafxwerks) ships out really fast. Even though its in Canada, I usually got all my stuff in about a weeks time.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
sorry i took so long, but i dont have one in black only in yellow and green and i also have a few other stuff laying around. Damn i have alot of misc. decals... :unsure:

Toasty

Reaction score
sorry i took so long, but i dont have one in black only in yellow and green and i also have a few other stuff laying around. Damn i have alot of misc. decals... :unsure:
[/b]
no biggie

got the letters in from prostreetgrapics, they look alright

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom