Red Mach and a kill story

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
I spotted a red Mach 1 as I was filling up with gas at the B.P. in S. Elgin last night at about 8:15-8:30 with exhaust and the old school sun visor rear window gaurd. I pulled out on Randall and laid into and caught up to him in a hurry. Immediately after I line up with him he guns it and I am still in fourth so I leave it in fourth from a 50mph roll and hit it and stay right with him. We pull up to the next light and I told him "nice car" and I got something for em'. We took off again from a 50 roll, this time I grabbed third and pulled him like a freigth train. We finally got a light at Randall and Big Timber and alls I could see was a little red Mach getting smaller in my rearview. This time there was school buses between us :burnout: :headbang:

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
BOOSTED2V said:
I spotted a red Mach 1 as I was filling up with gas at the B.P. in S. Elgin last night at about 8:15-8:30 with exhaust and the old school sun visor rear window gaurd. I pulled out on Randall and laid into and caught up to him in a hurry. Immediately after I line up with him he guns it and I am still in fourth so I leave it in fourth from a 50mph roll and hit it and stay right with him. We pull up to the next light and I told him "nice car" and I got something for em'. We took off again from a 50 roll, this time I grabbed third and pulled him like a freigth train. We finally got a light at Randall and Big Timber and alls I could see was a little red Mach getting smaller in my rearview. This time there was school buses between us :burnout: :headbang:

Would like to have seen the expression on his face. Bet you have left quite a few car owners in an initial state of confusion.

Nice Kill :biggthump

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
frdtch05gt said:
Nicely done! That 2v engine can really get up and move with the right mods. Your supercharger certainly helps. :biggthump

Hell yeah and it only weighs 3300 with no weight reduction :headbang: . I catch a lot of people of gaurd with the silent drive supercharger. Most people don't even here it over my exhaust. That guy last night was with his wife and they were shocked it was priceless. :D

Jimgofast

woops fell in here
Mar 26, 2006
Nice story,
I saw a Silver GT with limo tints this morning on randall, i was headed the other direction. i Threw him a rev but he tailed over to the right and hung his head, and pretended he didnt see me. Maybe you know him? if you see him give him my # 867-5309 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Jimgofast said:
Nice story,
I saw a Silver GT with limo tints this morning on randall, i was headed the other direction. i Threw him a rev but he tailed over to the right and hung his head, and pretended he didnt see me. Maybe you know him? if you see him give him my # 867-5309 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I tailed over with hopes that you would grow a sac and come get some of the 2v. "My son was in the car" that was your excuse or you didn't want him to see dads big bad goat 6.0 get its ass handed to him by my little 4.6L :lmao: . Your crazy Jim. Hopefully well catch up on the way to work some time soon I start at 7:30 now so maybe we can't settle this on Randall. :laughing2

1badass96gt

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2004
BOOSTED2V said:
Hell yeah and it only weighs 3300 with no weight reduction :headbang: . I catch a lot of people of gaurd with the silent drive supercharger. Most people don't even here it over my exhaust. That guy last night was with his wife and they were shocked it was priceless. :D

Nice kill. What blower do you have on their? I used to have a SQ and people still heard it. With the new blower I got they are going to think I have a train whistle or something. It will be tough to hide.

Thread Info