YouTube Red Light Runner Launched

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Keeping the title short for Alex. Coming to you courtesy of Indianapolis Thunderdome

Several drivers (and one pedestrian) are extremely lucky to be alive after this crash captured on a dashcam video in Indianapolis, Indiana. The video was captured at the intersections of 82nd Street and Hague Road on October 17th. The video starts rather normally. The vehicle with the dashcam is our front row voyeur, waiting at the light while a man crosses the crosswalk. As this is on the internet, you of course find yourself on the edge of your seat as you watch the man cross, waiting for the cringe-worthy tragedy you expect this video to be.

While distracted by the man crossing the street, in the background there’s a fast-approaching GMC Acadia coming from the opposite direction. Just a few seconds later, the speeding GMC is hit on the side by a Honda Pilot entering the intersection. The force of the crash not only flips the GMC, but sends it careening out of the view of the dashcam, narrowly missing the vehicle and the man.

As the Pilot comes to a rest facing in the proper direction of traffic like something out of a Bond film, it looks like all the chaos is over. But pay attention to the right side of the screen. Rolling into view as if everything is normal, a white Jaguar F-Pace rolls to a stop with the GMC RESTING ON ITS HOOD.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I think it is a Jaguar F-Pace, so maybe it was the emergency braking that controlled the stop?

The dude in the polo over long-sleeve T though... At the end he starts walking back the way he came. Maybe going back home to change his skivvies? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info