• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

RED GTX

nmskull66

Blowing up one 3800 at a time
Reaction score
Does anyone have one on here or know of anyone that has one. Because yesterday i was driving and i past one on grand and harlem..?

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Reaction score
his name on here is RED_GTX... (jason) I dont know if he still has the car or what.. but it was a sexy turbo car that was demodded.

nmskull66

Blowing up one 3800 at a time
Reaction score
well this didnt look like it was modded at all i just seen the hood and gtx emblem as i past it

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
idk, could have just been someones, there are a couple GSX cars in chicagoland that people bought and arent into the modding scene and just go around as DDs

red gtx

Reaction score
Ya, definitly was not me as the car has been parted out and the remaining shell was sold. Moving on to something bigger and better......just do not know when?

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
I saw the same GTX in Dunkin Donuts drive thru this morning on Harlem and Irving :bigthumb:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom