Red gtp

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
who has the red gtp with the black and silver paint on the bottom w the the black stripes over the driver side wheel? Theres a guy I work with who owns a silver gtp w black checkered flag paint and he says he lives near you and wants to talk to you about something. He told me that he sees you look but you drive off.:dunno:

btw I'm the Jimmy Johns Camaro if anyone saw me.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Nick 95% sure you are thinking about this car.

turbopic6.jpg

That is G_T_P, he bought Shawn/1fastgtp's old car after the demod. Looks just a tad different now, and pretty stock IIRC.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
its weird, alot of people think I probably take my job so seriously, that I'm so commited to fast deliveries that I got a camaro just for the job! Actually its not a good car for it, for the speed I make at the green lights I lose when I get to a drive way, or an unfinished or pothole filled area. Bucket seats make things a pain as well. I wish I had a beater.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
its weird, alot of people think I probably take my job so seriously, that I'm so commited to fast deliveries that I got a camaro just for the job! Actually its not a good car for it, for the speed I make at the green lights I lose when I get to a drive way, or an unfinished or pothole filled area. Bucket seats make things a pain as well. I wish I had a beater.

Just given you a hard time, which Jimmy Johns you at? My brother was at Harlem/Irving now he's at Harlem/North Ave

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
I delivered Pizza in my '84... the man speaks the truth...

oh, and it gets worse in the winter... getting stuck on a delivery in a RWD Camaro FTMFL

I drive this thing every day rain or shine. I've gotten through 2 winters with bgf g-force sports. Its a pain in the ass, this year im going to invest in some winter tires, but for the real bad days I borrow my dads van if I can get it. or I just tell management, fuck you, you get the sandwiches to them, you knew the risk of hiring a camaro delivery driver!

Thread Info