Red gtp

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
who has the red gtp with the black and silver paint on the bottom w the the black stripes over the driver side wheel? Theres a guy I work with who owns a silver gtp w black checkered flag paint and he says he lives near you and wants to talk to you about something. He told me that he sees you look but you drive off.:dunno:

btw I'm the Jimmy Johns Camaro if anyone saw me.

PANDA

Reaction score
Nick 95% sure you are thinking about this car.

That is G_T_P, he bought Shawn/1fastgtp's old car after the demod. Looks just a tad different now, and pretty stock IIRC.

OP
YoushallgoFo

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
ok well I'll just tell this dude at work to join this site then.

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
A Camaro delivery car? c'mon now... My brother used to deliver Jimmy Johns in a big ass conversion van. i guess you get the subs there pretty quick then

OP
YoushallgoFo

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
its weird, alot of people think I probably take my job so seriously, that I'm so commited to fast deliveries that I got a camaro just for the job! Actually its not a good car for it, for the speed I make at the green lights I lose when I get to a drive way, or an unfinished or pothole filled area. Bucket seats make things a pain as well. I wish I had a beater.

99PONTIACGP

Reaction score
its weird, alot of people think I probably take my job so seriously, that I'm so commited to fast deliveries that I got a camaro just for the job! Actually its not a good car for it, for the speed I make at the green lights I lose when I get to a drive way, or an unfinished or pothole filled area. Bucket seats make things a pain as well. I wish I had a beater.
Just given you a hard time, which Jimmy Johns you at? My brother was at Harlem/Irving now he's at Harlem/North Ave

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
I delivered Pizza in my '84... the man speaks the truth...

oh, and it gets worse in the winter... getting stuck on a delivery in a RWD Camaro FTMFL

OP
YoushallgoFo

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
The mount prospect one. We give cops half off on subs, you'd think they'd give me a break based on that I make their sandwiches for them...

OP
YoushallgoFo

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
I delivered Pizza in my '84... the man speaks the truth...

oh, and it gets worse in the winter... getting stuck on a delivery in a RWD Camaro FTMFL
I drive this thing every day rain or shine. I've gotten through 2 winters with bgf g-force sports. Its a pain in the ass, this year im going to invest in some winter tires, but for the real bad days I borrow my dads van if I can get it. or I just tell management, fuck you, you get the sandwiches to them, you knew the risk of hiring a camaro delivery driver!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom