Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
This looks amazing.

I hope it is better than the first.

I'd love it if they included a way to buy and upgrade a house/stronghold of some type, do heists that are repetitive unlike GTA5, like robbing banks, or towns, etc.

Still have not beaten the first one, but, I have a good idea of how it ends.

I may just have to preorder, but, I don't want to get too involved since a bunch off good games are coming out, WoW BFA, Spiderman, Ace Combat 7, Blops 4, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Anthem, Darksiders 3, etc.

Be great to have time to play them all, lol.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
It's exciting Screenshot_20180905-045139_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/0...ion-2-hunting-finishing-and-wildlife-detailed

Cliffs:

• 200 species of animals, including various mammals, birds, fish and more.
  • deer, bison and pronghorn all travel in large herds, sockeye salmon swim upstream, possums play dead in order to be ignored by hunters (which may include the player), birds of prey soar on thermal updrafts, scavengers quickly seek out dead animals to feast upon, and more.
  • Fishing will see players attempting to hook a large variety of fish that inhabit rivers, lakes and streams throughout the game. Using the right bait or lure will be instrumental in the outcome of a fishing session.
  • tracking and taking down an animal will use many of the game’s intertwining systems. Something as minor as wind direction can alert prey to your scent and if an animal is injured and escapes your first attempt, you can follow the trail of blood it leaves behind to track it down and put it out of its misery.
  • there are 19 breeds of horse in the game, including Mustangs and Appaloosas, and each handles differently

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info