red cobra on southport

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Yep, that's me. It's been there since December on and off, before that my Lightning was always out there.

I know there's a 99-01? Redfire that always parks on Diversey just West of Southport, but I never run into him. Is that you?

We'll have to get together for some beers. :chug: I've been in the LP/Lakeview area for, hell, 8 years now.

You must be thinking what a bad person I am for not washing it more often. Yes, I am. But it still gets TLC every now and again!

imbuggin

Addict
Mar 15, 2007
Yep, that's me. It's been there since December on and off, before that my Lightning was always out there.

I know there's a 99-01? Redfire that always parks on Diversey just West of Southport, but I never run into him. Is that you?

We'll have to get together for some beers. :chug: I've been in the LP/Lakeview area for, hell, 8 years now.

You must be thinking what a bad person I am for not washing it more often. Yes, I am. But it still gets TLC every now and again!

Nope thats not me. I don't actually have a cobra. Well I kinda do..under the hood I guess. I drive a silver panoz esperante. It is kinda hard to miss as it sounds like a jet plane. I get stopped in the city often with people asking what kind of car it is. There are a few bad pics in my gallery

Didn't realize lincoln fest was this weekend. Thanks!

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list