red cobra on southport

imbuggin

Reaction score
I see a red cobra parked on southport just south of diversey every day. It has the cobra logo in mirror type lettering. Are you here on the site?

hj16

Tasty!
Reaction score
Thats Kevin aka ILLINI-SVT.... and I still need to give him his keys back

OP
I

imbuggin

Reaction score
wow

wow your in lakeview also. Had no idea there were so many people that close to me on the board here. Who tuned your car?

hj16

Tasty!
Reaction score
wow your in lakeview also. Had no idea there were so many people that close to me on the board here. Who tuned your car?
Speed Inc.

I'm on Brompton just west of Broadway, just moved in a few weeks ago.... where are you at?

OP
I

imbuggin

Reaction score
I am at fletcher and southport. Been there about 10 years. Welcome to the hood!:headbang:

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Reaction score
Yep, that's me. It's been there since December on and off, before that my Lightning was always out there.

I know there's a 99-01? Redfire that always parks on Diversey just West of Southport, but I never run into him. Is that you?

We'll have to get together for some beers. :chug: I've been in the LP/Lakeview area for, hell, 8 years now.

You must be thinking what a bad person I am for not washing it more often. Yes, I am. But it still gets TLC every now and again!

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Reaction score
Thats Kevin aka ILLINI-SVT.... and I still need to give him his keys back
Obviously, I found my spare set. We'll get together for them soon though. Maybe Lincoln Avenue fest this weekend?

OP
I

imbuggin

Reaction score
Yep, that's me. It's been there since December on and off, before that my Lightning was always out there.

I know there's a 99-01? Redfire that always parks on Diversey just West of Southport, but I never run into him. Is that you?

We'll have to get together for some beers. :chug: I've been in the LP/Lakeview area for, hell, 8 years now.

You must be thinking what a bad person I am for not washing it more often. Yes, I am. But it still gets TLC every now and again!

Nope thats not me. I don't actually have a cobra. Well I kinda do..under the hood I guess. I drive a silver panoz esperante. It is kinda hard to miss as it sounds like a jet plane. I get stopped in the city often with people asking what kind of car it is. There are a few bad pics in my gallery

Didn't realize lincoln fest was this weekend. Thanks!

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Reaction score
Southport Fest is also! Too many options!

If I see the Panoz out, I'll stop by...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom