Site Sponsor Recommended wheel cleaner?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
don't wanna step on Gav's toes, but

cant go wrong w/ brake buster and a foaming sprayer, also a simple detail brush goes a long way just to agitate things and help it do its job before you spray it down

But it also helps immensely if the rims are coated w/ something. At the very least, I would recommend some carpro Hydro2. Spray it on every time you clean the wheels and rinse it off. Its that easy, and helps repel shit quite nicely. Every time I do a normal wash on my car I spray the whole thing down w/ this shit just to give it that little bit of extra protection in between washes

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Depending on how dirty the wheels are, some agitation may be necessary.
With that said, P&S brake buster is a budget friendly wheel cleaner.
Koch Chemie Magic wheel cleaner is similar to the Sonax cleaner the YAJ YAK posted. It has the iron/fallout remover chemical in it for the color changing effect.

One wheel cleaner that is advertised as foam on and rinse off is AutoFanatic's wheel cleaner. It should be used in a pump foamer or foam cannon.
If you stay on top of the wheel cleaning, this product could satisfy your spray on/ rinse off request. It is not cheap but it is a concentrated formula

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Thanks for the suggestions guys I’m going to give the brake buster and a soft brush a try first

997B2D73-72E6-45E9-8F4B-CF73F29F0E48.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info