TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
no way to dolly it to indiana?

uhaul.JPG

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
trans shipped from Tripleedge have local shop or pay someone on this site to put in the triple edge rebuilt.

Im sure that would be most reliable most reputable and most cost effective.

hell if i lived local id drop a trans and stuff a new one in less than a weekend for steak and beer dinner lol ive done enough its really not that hard to do.

Lots and lots of people on this site could drop and replace a trans in a w body with 1 arm and blind folded lol. seriously its pretty simple.

just my 2 cents buy a rebuilt trans from Triple edge find a local installer or pay someone here

:io:

Last edited:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Hello. I have 01 Grand Prix GTP. I started having trans issues the other day. Any recommended shops in the Chicagoland / Northwest Suburbs area?

The car is in Des Plaines now. I would really like to go to a place or person that will do a good and give an honest price.

Appreciate the help!

What are the goals/outcome you want from this? You just want a junkyard trans swapped in, or a rebuilt stock trans dropped in, or are you wanting to go with a built transmission?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info