Recomend me a Resonator

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Great thread for me as I also want to quiet my exhaust. Thanks for the tip TommyG.

So how does the exhaust sound with the resonator from FLE-Online?

I just bought the 'A4330S 4 inch Case, 3 inch Core, 30 inch Length, 3 inch Straight Inlet/Outlet'. Now I need a muffler shop to put it on. If anyone knows of a decent muffler shop in the Crystal Lake, Algonquin, McHenry area please shout out.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
En t i ci n g

I ran the 3-incher Zach mentioned, that he now runs due to my recommendations.

Both of our cars lost tons of drone by adding them.

Mine was still really, really loud at WOT with it in there, but as far as non-turbo 3800s go, I was told it sounded mean. Stupid, ricey, but about as good as a 3800 without snail-assist is going to sound. Very little drone though, which was my main concern.

My real recommendation would be to put a turbo, or quiet mufflers on it. Those are really the only 2 ways to make a 3800 sound "good."

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Great thread for me as I also want to quiet my exhaust. Thanks for the tip TommyG.

I just bought the 'A4330S 4 inch Case, 3 inch Core, 30 inch Length, 3 inch Straight Inlet/Outlet'. Now I need a muffler shop to put it on. If anyone knows of a decent muffler shop in the Crystal Lake, Algonquin, McHenry area please shout out.

Ho Ly Shit.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois

WAAHHATHATHATAT??!?!?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info