Recipes

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
My Food bookmarks literally takes minutes to scroll through all of them. I have thrown a LOT of recipes and channels in there over the years. I also have a printed recipes collection that is as thick as a phone book. When I'm going to cook from a recipe I usually watch several and then pick and choose parts depending on ingredients I have and what I think will work best.

Chef John (youtube) makes easy versions of many dishes. He's entertaining. (and as always... Enjoyyyy!)

Gordon Ramsay KNOWS how to cook. He's on youtube and all over. Has several different styles of cooking shows and tutorials.

Beat Bobby Flay has fun competitions and gives me some good ideas. Bobby likes to do interesting twists on his recipes. Lots of flavors.

Sous Vide Everything on youtube for sous vide.

Pitmasters and others like them for BBQ.

Oldies but goodies include Julia Child and Emeril (Emeril makes complicated dishes)

I also watch some french cooking channels like French Cooking Academy for the sauces and Chopped to see weird food combinations.

Six Sisters on youtube for Instant Pot recipes.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I get a lot of mine on Facebook. I have a whole collection of “saved” recipes on there.

Along with Flyn Flyn, I also have a bunch of recipes I’ve comes across over the years savedon my computer. Lots from AllRecipes, Tasty, and Pinterest.

I used to have a subscription to Food Network magazine and have a binder full of recipes I’ve cut out from there too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info