TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Indiana Jones' (minus Crystal Skull)
Thor: Ragnarok
Zombieland
The Fifth Element
Silence of the Lambs
Hellboy
Swiss Army Man (REALLY weird, but it's got its moments)
Ex Machina (honestly, I'll watch anything by A24, Lobster, The Witch, Into The Forest, The Monster)
The Ritual
The Village (yeah M Night Shamalongadingdong sucks, but the movie was watchable)

Certainly not a comprehensive list, and doesn't include any shows...new season of The Dark just dropped...the first season was a real good if you can get over subtitles.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Gerald’s Game

Both are based on Stephen King short stories. I found 1922 to be quite good, and Gerald’s Game was decent-the concept was great as was most of the movie although I didn’t like the last act.

I came into Gerald's game expecting something TOTALLY different...I thought it had a very interesting premise, but was a bit of a letdown IMO

Definitely been meaning to check out 1922

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Was kind of overrated.

Considering that it was portrayed that machines or AI is smarter than their creators is asinine.

Executed well, but, extremely overrated.

It's not unreasonable to assume that AI would quickly surpass a creators intelligence. It's been awhile since I watched Ex Machina, but isn't that the basis of the movie? She outsmarts her creator after so much time? AI learns, and it has always been theorized that AI could learn at an exponential rate (i.e. Skynet :hsughlol: )

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
I came into Gerald's game expecting something TOTALLY different...I thought it had a very interesting premise, but was a bit of a letdown IMO

Definitely been meaning to check out 1922

1922 is really good

Yea Gerald’s Game starts strong but man the last bit is a train wreck lol

Oh three other movies I realized weren’t mentioned -

The Blackcoat’s Daughter - one of the best horror originals on Netflix. I can’t believe I completely forgot to recommend it.

The VVitch - Not a Netflix original but it was a bit obscure. Great psychological horror set during the Salem witch trail era

The Perfection - A unique psychological terror film with a couple of neat plot twists. Also some decent girl on girl action :pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info