Reason Number One Hundredy Billion the Dealership Model Sucks

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Didn't know BMW had an i3. Had to look it up.

IMG_20170118_164227.jpg

Seriously, what the heck is that? I presume all electric.

:puke:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The car was actually quite nice. I have no complaints. It's large inside, really well built, handled like a go kart... It doesn't compete on paper now, even with increased range but it was a reasonable proposition in 2016, especially for the 259 a month we leased it for.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The car was actually quite nice. I have no complaints. It's large inside, really well built, handled like a go kart... It doesn't compete on paper now, even with increased range but it was a reasonable proposition in 2016, especially for the 259 a month we leased it for.
Keep lying to yourself. I tell myself my penis is "over 4 inches too"....

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
That's the problem. No dealership in CA wants to get stuck with that i3 thing. If it were a 7 series, they would all accept it.

The dealership doesn't own the car, so they have two options. The majority go to auction and if it's a nice car they can buy it from BMW Financial. What I've read is that BMW financial doesn't really cut a break to the dealers on pricing/residual, so they often just buy them back at auction at a lower price.

So basically, I am not sure why they wouldn't take the car in unless storage was over capacity.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
He lives in the Hollywood Hills outside of LA. One of the most expensive places to live. So he rents everything to keep up appearances and chat it up with B List celebrities when he drops his kids off at school.

In reality he should be living in Grand Rapids MI with his boy Zoomer...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info