• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Rear Brake Pads

Unistang

Reaction score
Where do you guys get your rear pads for these cars. Seems like no one carries them. Have to get them online? Cheapest I found for some nice ceramics was about $75 to my door.:dunno:

Let me know,

Nick

jfranci3

Reaction score
Just buy any brake pads for the rear. THey don't really do much. Make sure you get the rear brake tool to reset the caliper.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Where do you guys get your rear pads for these cars. Seems like no one carries them. Have to get them online? Cheapest I found for some nice ceramics was about $75 to my door.:dunno:

Let me know,

Nick
You gotta get em from the dealer, they r special order parts thats why you cant find them. I think I paid around 60-70 dollars for them.

jfranci3

Reaction score
You're having a problem finding them?? Aren't they the same as pre-03 cobras?? I've never had a problem.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Reaction score
94-04 cobra use the same pad. not sure what the 93 has on the back.

Ford part #3R33-2200-AA

Hawk # is HB183.585

jfranci3

Reaction score
Ok, a lot of places stock just the GT pads thinking the cobras are teh same because they have the same backing plate and caliper. The cobras have a thinner pad. I'd just go to Autozone online, and start clicking around the various stores. That or order from the tirerack.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
It's a basic PBR caliper...Some of the vette use the same cailpers as the cobra's...don't remember which year!

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Reaction score
The front is the same as c4 vette. the rear is made by varga and as far as i know, unique to the fords.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom