• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Read if you want to laugh

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I try not to bring dumb posts from the Marauder site here, but this is classic.
Guy has had the car for 8 years and still has no clue how anything works.
Enjoy....

Wizard Cooling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody have any experience with Wizard Cooling? I saw them on a recent episode of "Two Guys Garage" and thought it intriguing that they had a radiator that also combined an engine oil cooler and a transmission oil cooler. I'm pretty sure that our radiators include an engine oil cooler in addition to the coolant portion, but I wondered whether, for those of us in the S/C world, you could get a radiator that included the engine oil cooler, transmission cooler, intercooler radiator and the regular coolant radiator. I wrote to ask. For a Kenny Brown car, it would eliminate a couple extra mini-radiators in the front (intercooler and transmission cooler).

It also occurred to me that this might be cramming too many things into one place, and that heat from one source might bleed into another, but I'll wait for the Wizard guys to say that.

Guy is 57 years old and doesnt remember that all old cars had this technology? WOW.

And the intercooler thing, who doesnt want 180+ IAT's? For the cool kids only. :cool2:

These posts are the reason Im banned over there, because Id respond in true Zack fashion. :clap:

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
Whats even funnier is the admins see they dont have anyone writing any technical threads or how to's so RF Overlord and MM2004 are now the resident wrenches.

RF told a member that our 4v engines have a cylinder head coolant temp sensor and Mike (MM2004) is grasping at straws to try to answer any questions.

Between the 2 of them they could'nt get an oil filter off!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Whats even funnier is the admins see they dont have anyone writing any technical threads or how to's so RF Overlord and MM2004 are now the resident wrenches.

RF told a member that our 4v engines have a cylinder head coolant temp sensor and Mike (MM2004) is grasping at straws to try to answer any questions.

Between the 2 of them they could'nt get an oil filter off!

True, but they are very successful at being with complete fatasses. :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info