Read if you want to laugh

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
I try not to bring dumb posts from the Marauder site here, but this is classic.
Guy has had the car for 8 years and still has no clue how anything works.
Enjoy....

Wizard Cooling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody have any experience with Wizard Cooling? I saw them on a recent episode of "Two Guys Garage" and thought it intriguing that they had a radiator that also combined an engine oil cooler and a transmission oil cooler. I'm pretty sure that our radiators include an engine oil cooler in addition to the coolant portion, but I wondered whether, for those of us in the S/C world, you could get a radiator that included the engine oil cooler, transmission cooler, intercooler radiator and the regular coolant radiator. I wrote to ask. For a Kenny Brown car, it would eliminate a couple extra mini-radiators in the front (intercooler and transmission cooler).

It also occurred to me that this might be cramming too many things into one place, and that heat from one source might bleed into another, but I'll wait for the Wizard guys to say that.

Guy is 57 years old and doesnt remember that all old cars had this technology? WOW.

And the intercooler thing, who doesnt want 180+ IAT's? For the cool kids only. :cool2:

These posts are the reason Im banned over there, because Id respond in true Zack fashion. :clap:

musclemerc

Reaction score
You see I had to check him on the oil cooler that came OEM

These guys are escared!

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Reaction score
sounds similar to the guy who thought up the ram air induction via recirculating exhaust gas directly back into the intake...

Bodyman

Reaction score
We talked about this Zack, That kinda shit can drive ya nuts hence why I said "I just shut the comp off and walk away".:dunno:

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe he takes the short bus to and from work.

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Reaction score
reminds me of the guy that thought he got screwed by the dealer because the window sticker said he had vented disk brakes and they were not there! LMFAO

OP
Zack

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
reminds me of the guy that thought he got screwed by the dealer because the window sticker said he had vented disk brakes and they were not there! LMFAO
Been a long time, welcome back!

musclemerc

Reaction score
Whats even funnier is the admins see they dont have anyone writing any technical threads or how to's so RF Overlord and MM2004 are now the resident wrenches.

RF told a member that our 4v engines have a cylinder head coolant temp sensor and Mike (MM2004) is grasping at straws to try to answer any questions.

Between the 2 of them they could'nt get an oil filter off!

OP
Zack

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Whats even funnier is the admins see they dont have anyone writing any technical threads or how to's so RF Overlord and MM2004 are now the resident wrenches.

RF told a member that our 4v engines have a cylinder head coolant temp sensor and Mike (MM2004) is grasping at straws to try to answer any questions.

Between the 2 of them they could'nt get an oil filter off!
True, but they are very successful at being with complete fatasses. :eek:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
LOL! I did laugh. Thanks guys. :lmao:

To play devil's advocate, I'd rather see guys coming up with stupid ideas than no ideas at all. At least they are trying to think. A dumb wolf is better than a smart sheep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom