Reaction Videos'

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
So during covid I started watching reaction videos to songs that I grew up with. It's really great to see someone hear a song I love for their first time and just get blown away by it. I found this new couple today and I really think this is one of the most powerful renditions I have ever heard of a song. Take a listen, see if you don't follow me down the rabbit hole...lol

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This lady really nerds it up. But she knows so much more about music than I could ever learn.

The only one of her vids I've watched is her reaction to Chris Cornell's acoustic version of Like A Stone because that is one of my absolute favorite songs he's done and it was pretty interesting/awesome seeing her reaction to hearing it for the first time

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oh man she actually did a Pretty Reckless song a day ago.

I've been curious to see what she would think of Taylor's voice, because she has a SUCH a range, and she can get down real low, but also up high, and she can be raspy and forceful, but also soft and gentle and now I'm the one nerding out gotta go!

200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: Yaj Yak and Aircal

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Goddamn, this chick really, REALLY loves music :ROFLMAO:

Love Shinedowns rendition of this song, and so does she apparently.

I like her channel, but I skip alot of her videos.

I think it's hard to believe that she NEVER listened to any pop/rock/alternative music on the radio. I get that she's more of a classically trained opera singer, but some of the songs I don't know how she missed, unless she NEVER listed to music before starting her channel.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
This lady really nerds it up. But she knows so much more about music than I could ever learn.

I watch her sometimes, along with the one below. A reaction video is only worth it if there person reacting is someone who can speak from a position of knowledge. Either about the science behind something, or the skills and techniques. If I can't learn something from it, its useless. Anyone else I hit the dislike button immediately and then tell YouTube to never recommend the channel to me again.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Haven't watched this chick in awhile but this just popped into my feed so I coudn't resist :LOL:

I wish I could get this excited about ANYTHING in this world the way she does with music :LOL:

Yeah, I watched this earlier when it was released. She got very excited by this song. I think she's doing Enter Sandman today.

Reactions: IDAFC21 and Aircal
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info