TV Ray Donovan

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So finally finished S7 and agree, they left it in a bad place.

Would like to know who shot the whiny kid. I think they purposely angled it so you couldn't tell who got him (maybe Daryl?) I did find it comical that he's left bleeding out in the street for so long and not a single person helps or calls 911. I mean it goes from afternoon into evening/darkness and he's just lying there squirting blood for like hours? Come on.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Ray Donovan is getting a feature-length film revival one Showtime. The Ray Donovan movie will continue the events of the Showtime TV series, which was hit with surprise cancellation after season 7; it will also flashback to Ray's younger years. The story of Hollywood fixer Ray Donovan (Liev Schreiber) and his crooked Boston family was cut short on a major cliffhanger, and fans have been hoping for this kind of revival. Schreiber will be returning as Ray Donovan, as well as co-writing the film's script with series showrunner David Hollander, who will also direct. Jon Voight will return as Ray's criminal father Mickey Donovan.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Saw the announcement of it earlier today. Didn't think anyone on here cared enough to post it.

I have to admit, the last few seasons weren't all that great. I still watched the show, and I'll watch this. But seems like once he left L.A. and went to NY to focus on "family" it kind of lost its edge. As a Hollywood "fixer" it was good.

"You want the bag or the bat?"

Thread Info