TV Ray Donovan

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've got the last six episodes on DVR that I need to power through, someday. Along with the entire second season of Yellowstone.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yellowstone s2 goes a bit on the full retard side, but was still good.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Canceled.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
Forgot there was even a new season. The show really ranked for me and never looked back.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Really? I am kind of surprised. Then again, maybe not. I haven't finished watching this season yet, so maybe they ended it in the event it was done?

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
Kind of a bad place to end a series, with so much going on in the last episode and the show being still popular... Makes no sense.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So finally finished S7 and agree, they left it in a bad place.

Would like to know who shot the whiny kid. I think they purposely angled it so you couldn't tell who got him (maybe Daryl?) I did find it comical that he's left bleeding out in the street for so long and not a single person helps or calls 911. I mean it goes from afternoon into evening/darkness and he's just lying there squirting blood for like hours? Come on.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Ray Donovan is getting a feature-length film revival one Showtime. The Ray Donovan movie will continue the events of the Showtime TV series, which was hit with surprise cancellation after season 7; it will also flashback to Ray's younger years. The story of Hollywood fixer Ray Donovan (Liev Schreiber) and his crooked Boston family was cut short on a major cliffhanger, and fans have been hoping for this kind of revival. Schreiber will be returning as Ray Donovan, as well as co-writing the film's script with series showrunner David Hollander, who will also direct. Jon Voight will return as Ray's criminal father Mickey Donovan.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Saw the announcement of it earlier today. Didn't think anyone on here cared enough to post it.

I have to admit, the last few seasons weren't all that great. I still watched the show, and I'll watch this. But seems like once he left L.A. and went to NY to focus on "family" it kind of lost its edge. As a Hollywood "fixer" it was good.

"You want the bag or the bat?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom