Randy AKA Stangfreak91

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Flatliner said:
Excuses, excuses... :lmao:

Besides when I had my 5.slow... it wasn't slow, but that was 7-14yrs ago :-o :p
Yeah this one is definitely slow :lmao: I wanna race Randy just to see what happens, im not saying my car is some Termy killer or anything like that. Im just curious to see how my car does against lightly modded 03/04's :confused: . But you can grab a lane if you want, its only 8psi. :lmao:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
ChromeCobra said:
Yeah this one is definitely slow :lmao: I wanna race Randy just to see what happens, im not saying my car is some Termy killer or anything like that. Im just curious to see how my car does against lightly modded 03/04's :confused: . But you can grab a lane if you want, its only 8psi. :lmao:

I'm up for that...! Me only have a pulley, cai, magnaflow CB, and stock cats, but I come ready to smoke them :burnout:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Lol, anyone can smoke the tires...
You can race the wife then she had more runs at MSC... she managed a 12.16 best, but she don't warm up the tires, launch hard, power shift.... she's on my ass, I just hope she never learns any of the previously mentioned or I am in trouble!

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Flatliner said:
Lol, anyone can smoke the tires...
You can race the wife then she had more runs at MSC... she managed a 12.16 best, but she don't warm up the tires, launch hard, power shift.... she's on my ass, I just hope she never learns any of the previously mentioned or I am in trouble!
Yeah I better just race the wife :lmao: Oh yeah, this looks like more than smoking the tires. :eek:
flatt.jpg

If that wall wasnt there I bet I could see light under those front tires. :eek:

Thread Info