đź’¬ OT Random Wisconsin Real Estate Property finder thread

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
This is sweet. on the IL/wisco border... needs help but lots of potential.

12 acres in wisco $4800 in taxes.

genMid.10155422_0.jpg

10155422_1_0.jpg

https://www.redfin.com/WI/Trevor/12621-280th-Ave-53179/home/89306965

Fuuuuuuuuuuck....need to get my GF a job that's not in the city...Also a bit worried about the house...why was it gutted? Why not try to at least half finish it, seems like you could get your money back and more...

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuck....need to get my GF a job that's not in the city...Also a bit worried about the house...why was it gutted? Why not try to at least half finish it, seems like you could get your money back and more...

I know, sent this to my wife...... All I see is that garage filled with junk, aka used dirt bikes, quads, side by sides..... Snow mobile? - > if we ever get enough snow... Etc

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

Probably due to finances. The listing says it's a short sale, so the owner likely didn't have the funds to finish.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

id be more confident having something like that than something someone cobbled together & flipped though, at least you know what you're getting.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
id be more confident having something like that than something someone cobbled together & flipped though, at least you know what you're getting.

100% right here...

Give me a gutted house someone gave up on versus someone who watch some flip show on TV and did all the work themselves and have no clue what they're doing all day, every day.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017

True. Old houses scare me too...I'd want to basically rip down all the drywall, new electric and plumbing, reinforce and replace anything that looks even remotely sketchy. I think I'd probably spend an extra $100K that I didn't have :rofl:

Thread Info