Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Kawasaki manages to skirt the line between exciting and wild. The Z H2 is an exciting bike with power to boot and a peppy personality but the whole thing is delivered in a package that won’t make you fear for your life or your license.

This is a good execution of a bike people will likely want to take on the track but also live their daily life with—unless they have $17,000 to put on a weekend-only ride.

I usually have no qualms being blunt about things I don’t like but in this case, aside from the bike's looks, I can’t say that I found any real flaws with the new Kawasaki Z H2. Granted, I didn’t test and push its limits on the track, but I personally was more interested to know what it could do on the daily. To answer my initial question about whether or not it’s possible to enjoy a daily commute on a 200-hp bike, I’ll have to say yes. This Z was a delightful surprise and not at all the wildcard I expected it to be.

It’s definitely not beginner’s friendly—I’d get a few years of experience under my belt before opting for this kind of purchase. For any other (more seasoned) rider who was concerned about their undying lust for a model they expected to be unmanageable, I recommend you discover it for yourself, if only to hear that quirky 6k flutter.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
That is truly hideous. Wish they would put that engine in a z900rs chassis :fth:

040618-Kawasaki-Z900RS-0327.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info