Random question, would like an open discussion

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I fixed it. Plus I'd get Dan00Hawk Dan00Hawk to help me with your legs.
stephen colbert fighting GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Good luck, old man.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I would donate as I am spoiled by ad free...

However... *IF* you ever did go to ads, all I ask is that you don't put them in the standard Xenforo way between posts down the page. It REALLY fucks up the flow to read and is major fucking annoying.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
As a semi-established yet widely unpopular member, at this point I would pay the fee to go ad-free. I am familiar enough with the members and threads that I would like to continue, especially since I’ve abandoned social media.

If I were new, it would depend on how intrusive the ads were, how much could be blocked, how much and recent content there was, and how much of annoyance it would be to use the site in that manner.

There are two other (non-car) forums that I had thought about joining and subscribing to, but the content is stale and rarely updated. Not worth it.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
As a semi-established yet widely unpopular member, at this point I would pay the fee to go ad-free. I am familiar enough with the members and threads that I would like to continue, especially since I’ve abandoned social media.

If I were new, it would depend on how intrusive the ads were, how much could be blocked, how much and recent content there was, and how much of annoyance it would be to use the site in that manner.

There are two other (non-car) forums that I had thought about joining and subscribing to, but the content is stale and rarely updated. Not worth it.
You're unliked?

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Comforting 30 Rock GIF

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info