šŸš˜ Automotive Random BMW craigslist & ebay finds

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
I daily said 600whp because race car life. Itā€™s the $100 a week in gas thatā€™s killing me. My problem is I get bored of shot easy so I need it to be a little fun or Iā€™ll hate my life.
most fun ā€œstockā€ car Iā€™ve daily driven was a STI, so was trying to find something a little more fancy than that but as much fun.
hey IceCreamAssassin IceCreamAssassin sorry for the recommendation.

make sure to get an n54 car so you can do test hits all the way to work and back.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not many vehicles can be as boring and outdated as an old blazer and still be ā€œfunā€ though. Bet a na BMW is faster than both the blazer and the Skyline, but doesnā€™t have the same fun driving experience.

hey

giphy.gif

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Thatā€™s a good price for the diesel. I was pining over a diesel, just not many of them and price was too high generally. They respond well to mods and are a bit better on MPG. Iā€™m hunting around for a new job right now, and distance is holding me back. 12mpg really makes you think twice about driving more than a half hour

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Thatā€™s a good price for the diesel. I was pining over a diesel, just not many of them and price was too high generally. They respond well to mods and are a bit better on MPG. Iā€™m hunting around for a new job right now, and distance is holding me back. 12mpg really makes you think twice about driving more than a half hour
Just sold my 2011 X5 Diesel. I was seeing 26-28 Highway and 21 combined. Pretty darn good for what it was. It had a stage 1 tune on it and it really woke it up.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Turtle

Addict
Mar 21, 2011
Let me check comps on my 2009 and I'll get you a number. I was looking at a deal on a 2015 X5M but due to other financial stuff I had to going on at the end of the year I had to pass on it. So I don't have a car I am immediately looking at. So if you are cool waiting for a little while I am sure mine would be a good deal. Especially with all the known issues being taken care of, maintenance is done, and upgrades it has.

Yea, Iā€™m not in a super hurry. While my G35x is still running well, I donā€™t need to buy right away.

I am looking at some 328i but have a feeling buyers remorse will be high.

I will be doing a water pump on e90 so Iā€™ll see how easy it is to work on soon.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
What kill
I looked at a 2015 X5M. I want one. Bad.
What kills me...

he had a ā€˜08 M5, sold it to buy a 100k mile x5m.

doesnā€™t even own a scan tool?

should come with one!

of course it just needed coils and plugs. Cyl #7 was constant misfires. I had a spare Bosch coil in the garage. Popped it in and car ran great. Heā€™s been driving around for two weeks in limp mode...smh

Thread Info