• Mention TCG and get 10% off service when visiting RAM Auto & Tire

Site Sponsor RAM Auto & Tire is now THE official shop of TCG

General Information

PXL_20230514_004513843.jpg

(847) 458-8002
*On mobile? Tap the menu at the top right for business hours and more.

Whether you are from Lake in the Hills, IL, Algonquin, IL, Crystal Lake, IL, or surrounding communities like Cary, IL, Huntley, IL, and Carpentersville, IL, RAM Auto Repair & Tires should be your first step when considering purchasing a new set of tires or seeking tire maintenance. We pride ourselves on maintaining a competitively priced line of consumer tires. Feel free to browse our Tire Size Finder online from the comfort of your home to view our wide selection of competitively priced tires from top tire brands like Hankook, Mastercraft, and Firestone. All of our employees were hired with the knowledge that they must provide only the very best customer service. At our location in Lake in the Hills, IL, our tire sales staff will help you make the right tire purchase based on your specific driving needs and preferences. If you are looking to keep your tires performing as they should, well throughout the entire tread life of the tire, consider some of our professional tire services, such as computer spin balancing, tire rotations, and flat tire repairs, performed by our ASE-certified tire technicians.

Our ASE-certified auto mechanics can handle a variety of automotive repair services like exhaust system repairs, replacement of belts and hoses, brake repairs, diagnostics, transmission repairs, engine replacements, steering and suspension system repairs, and wheel alignments. We also service hybrid vehicles. Since 2005, we have employed experience automotive technicians capable of giving quality automotive repairs and services to all of our customers. We are dedicated to serving the automotive, tire, and wheel repair needs of customers in Lake in the Hills, IL and other surrounding areas including Algonquin, IL and Crystal Lake, IL. Check out a comprehensive online list of auto repair and maintenance services offered at our NAPA Auto Care Center in Lake in the Hills, IL. Come into RAM Auto Repair & Tires today for a quote on an automotive repair service, or visit us online to schedule an appointment.

Services:
  • Axle, CV Joint & Driveshaft Repair
  • Belts & Hoses
  • Brake Repair
  • Climate Control Systems
  • Cooling System Repair
  • Differential Repair
  • Electrical and Electronic Systems
  • Engine Diagnostics and Performance
  • Exhaust System Repair
  • Four Wheel Drive System
  • Lube, Oil & Filter Change
  • Preventive Maintenance
  • Starting, Charging & Batteries
  • Steering and Suspension System
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
  • Tire Services
  • Transmission Repair
  • Wheel Services
  • Wheel Alignment
  • Wheel Services

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Thank you! I'm grateful to be able to not only buy the business, but update and make some major improvements from the previous owner.

Hours are M-F 8am-5pm and Saturdays by appointment only. Everything is generally on a schedule basis since it's just me and one other person.

I try to stick to the usual maintenance, brakes, tires, fluid flushes, alignments etc. But performance installs and lift/lowering kits are not out of the question.

Thank you again for the support and hope to help more of you in the future!

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
An Early SAT morning appointment is like music to my ears.
He had me drive the car up on the alignment rack so that he could make sure the subframe connectors did not bottom out. Worked through a simple exhaust fix with the random parts I ordered.
Great dude to talk to and work with.

+1 vote here.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Can/will you do LS swaps on older cars, G Bodies, Box Chevys etc?
Have a friend with a 6.2 with like 10k miles, he is looking for a car to drop it into. Will more than likley be a Box Chevy or Regal
I'd like to say yes, but I need to get caught up on a few current big projects before I take on more.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info