Rain-x latitude wiper blades

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
Not sure how many people use these, but Menards has them on sale for $12.50 each, usually 18 bucks or so.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damnit, I just bought a different set 1 week ago for full price... That is one hell of a deal. I will pick up my old lady a set though, thanks for the heads up!

DynaSlim

Reaction score
I've found the cheap brands work best to lasting quality. Rain x ones pretty much fall apart after a month of use.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I literally ran my last set for a year before the middle of the blade started coming apart and then it started sucking.

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
I hate the rain-x. I put them on my GF's car and they were awful. I made a thread on here when I needed new blades for my car and others said they'd had the same experience. I got some Bosch Icons and couldn't be happier.

However, that is a fantastic deal for the Rain-X, and IMO they are worth that much, so... yeah.

OP
SinisterSHO

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
Damnit, I just bought a different set 1 week ago for full price... That is one hell of a deal. I will pick up my old lady a set though, thanks for the heads up!
14 day price adjustments, go get your money.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
There is the problem, I went with the top dollar Icons...cost the same as the rainx ones, but wanted to try something different this time. Extremely pleased with them though.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
ICONs FTMFW. I had nothing but complaints at Napa when I sold them.

Also windsheild maintainence is key to good working blades and longevity. And dont use them as ice scrappers either!

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
When you sold the rainx blades you had complaints? These icons work flawless so far. Evidently designed to give downforce to the blade when traveling at good speed so they dont vibrate and work like they should.

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
pepboys is selling the rain x repels around the same price.
Repel's are not the same as the Latitudes. I believe they are a much lower quality blade...

I REALLY wish someone made a GOOD beam-style blade with replacements. All of this advancement in car shit and wiper blades still either suck or require expensive replacements.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Reaction score
Had my rainx blades since last summer without a problem :bigok:

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
Have had the latitude, icon and many others. The only one I've been happy with was the Michelin stealth.

l0wb00st

Overbuild It, Or Don't Build It!
Reaction score
For a while Bosch Was selling the Evolution blades with Icon rubber. They stopped that a while ago though.

PANDA

Reaction score
I loved them on my grand prix, but they wont work as well the my Tahoe. Maybe I need to replace my wiper arms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom