đź”– Deals Radio Shack Store Closures

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Not sure if any of you care, but as a heads up, there's some stores that will be closing or is in the process of closing. I stopped by Elgin (summit st) and they had up to 60% off on some stuff but a lot around 35% - 40% off. If you're into building small electronics or want resistors, capacitora, ect, right now is the best time. I heard they may drop prices further in April.

I see on Radioshack.com that Crystal Lake is in the process of closure as well.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
radio shack isn't what it used to be. just a crap small retail electronics store now.

electronic components, still cheaper to buy online even after their closeout discounts.

meh.
Probably the only place to get specific small parts (resistors, diodes, capacitors, ect) that's needed quickly and without wait.

On a side note, a lot of Gander Mountains are closing as well. Sadly, the one in Algonquin is on that list. I think it's slated to start closing in late April or May.

RobFRC

C5, GTO, LSE.
TCG Premium
May 29, 2013
Bolingbrook
Brick and mortar retail is falling apart.

All the sports stores are closing as well, remember Sports Authority or Golfsmith? Ya, no one else does either.

Macy's and the like are next in line.

Had a sports authority by me. I was in the market for a mountain bike while they were closing down. The last few days of their closing sale, the bike I wanted was somehow still more expensive than Performance Bicycle in Orland Park, where I eventually purchased it from instead. That was my only experience with sports authority. Not surprised they're gone with prices that outrageous.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info