radio install help

Venomous01

Reaction score
So I just installed a double din in my 06 murano, everything works but the the speakers dont. But if I plug in the old radio then they work..... any ideas thanks

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I just installed a double din in my 06 murano, everything works but the the speakers dont. But if I plug in the old radio then they work..... any ideas thanks
You got the right plug adapter to go from stock to aftermarket wiring right?

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
sounds like there may be a factory amp and you got a connector that doesn't support that

Venomous01

Reaction score
I will check if there is a factor amp and get back to u guys, it's not muted that's for sure

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
If you have a factory amp you either have the wrong harness, or you need to connect the remote wire (blue or blue w/white stripe) if you have the correct harness.

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
Check for any settings on the headunit? Muted?
Been there, done that. Spent 3 hours trying to figure out what I did wrong until I checked the mute button. Almost broke my hand punching the wall over my own stupidity.

Venomous01

Reaction score
Possible might have the wrong connector than.... gf currently has the car so I will look into it tomorrow.... I'll have to the it apart maybe snap some picture and post it.... the radio and metra dash kit I bought barely came with any instructions... just how to install the dash kit and the radio only gives u a wiring diagram.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
You probably don't have the harness that powers the factory amps

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
I think I have a few wiring harnesses from my old Titan. If they work for your application you can have them if they help.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
I've got 3 different harnesses but no clue what numbers they are. I also have the interface for the Bluetooth and antenna adapter

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
Looking at the picture that's not one I have. I have the RCA's but only one harness

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom