• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Race Fuel Locations in Northwest Indiana

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Jan 23, 2009
Speedway on US 30 and Broadway(merrillville) Pro Auto sales & service on 109th west of broadway(behind Mirkos auto body Crown Point) and a place in lowell on rt 2 off us 41
update. 30 and broadway dont have race fuel anymore!!! went there last week. but there is a place on route 10 2 miles west of 65 that has 110oct for only 5.50 a gallon!!!! i filled up for 52.00!!! had some gas still in there but do the math lol.

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Oct 13, 2007
Race Fuel Info

Thanks for the info everyone, I called the Gas City in Hobart off 30 and they have it for $5.50 a gallon also, and the Gas City in Hammond has it for $5.99. It's a company called Rockett Brand racing fuel, I have always ran Sonoco 100 unleaded and have never even heard of Rockett but I'll give it a try.

This link has a few places for anyone else intersted:
http://www.rockettbrand.com/dealernetwork/network.html#indiana

Thanks again for the locations, and if there are anymore you guys know of post them up. It's nice to know where we can fill up in the area.

Josh

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Thanks for the info everyone, I called the Gas City in Hobart off 30 and they have it for $5.50 a gallon also, and the Gas City in Hammond has it for $5.99. It's a company called Rockett Brand racing fuel, I have always ran Sonoco 100 unleaded and have never even heard of Rockett but I'll give it a try.

This link has a few places for anyone else intersted:
http://www.rockettbrand.com/dealernetwork/network.html#indiana

Thanks again for the locations, and if there are anymore you guys know of post them up. It's nice to know where we can fill up in the area.

Josh

Yup Rocket brand, its not bad, I ran it never had any trouble.

serb82

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
^ You know Z, Louie, Bobby and all them right? I've heard someone I know talking about your Saleen a while ago I think, can't remember who though.

Yeah I know all those guys, Bobby was my manager a long time ago at circuit shitty, Bobby never seen the car so it must have been either louie or Z

The wheels should be mounted tomorrow and will snap some pics

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Speedway on US 30 and Broadway(merrillville) Pro Auto sales & service on 109th west of broadway(behind Mirkos auto body Crown Point) and a place in lowell on rt 2 off us 41
Pro auto sales and service sounds close. Going to look into that.
Well welcome to the site, you are officially only the 3rd serb here lol.....well that I know of....along with myself and Conrad. :D
:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:
See chart for Gas City stations with 100 unleaded.
http://www.gascity.net/frame.htm

Hope this helps,

LB

Thanks! Need gas before tonight

How much does 100 run nowadays?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info