Race Fuel Locations in Northwest Indiana

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a gas station that has unleaded 100+ at the pump. I can't seem to find any info on places in the Schererville, Crown Point, Highland, etc area. I don't really want to drive all the way to Chicago to fill up.

I appreciate any info :toast:

Josh

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Gas City on Exchange and 93rd always has 100 in the warm months.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Gas City in Hobart right of 30, going towards Valparaiso. Its like 10 min down 30 from Southlake mall.

serb82

Reaction score
Speedway on US 30 and Broadway(merrillville) Pro Auto sales & service on 109th west of broadway(behind Mirkos auto body Crown Point) and a place in lowell on rt 2 off us 41

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Reaction score
Speedway on US 30 and Broadway(merrillville) Pro Auto sales & service on 109th west of broadway(behind Mirkos auto body Crown Point) and a place in lowell on rt 2 off us 41
update. 30 and broadway dont have race fuel anymore!!! went there last week. but there is a place on route 10 2 miles west of 65 that has 110oct for only 5.50 a gallon!!!! i filled up for 52.00!!! had some gas still in there but do the math lol.

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Reaction score
Race Fuel Info

Thanks for the info everyone, I called the Gas City in Hobart off 30 and they have it for $5.50 a gallon also, and the Gas City in Hammond has it for $5.99. It's a company called Rockett Brand racing fuel, I have always ran Sonoco 100 unleaded and have never even heard of Rockett but I'll give it a try.

This link has a few places for anyone else intersted:
http://www.rockettbrand.com/dealernetwork/network.html#indiana

Thanks again for the locations, and if there are anymore you guys know of post them up. It's nice to know where we can fill up in the area.

Josh

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Thanks for the info everyone, I called the Gas City in Hobart off 30 and they have it for $5.50 a gallon also, and the Gas City in Hammond has it for $5.99. It's a company called Rockett Brand racing fuel, I have always ran Sonoco 100 unleaded and have never even heard of Rockett but I'll give it a try.

This link has a few places for anyone else intersted:
http://www.rockettbrand.com/dealernetwork/network.html#indiana

Thanks again for the locations, and if there are anymore you guys know of post them up. It's nice to know where we can fill up in the area.

Josh
Yup Rocket brand, its not bad, I ran it never had any trouble.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
What color Saleen, Havent seen too many of those in CP.

serb82

Reaction score
What color Saleen, Havent seen too many of those in CP.

The car is white, with white rims 18 inch. I noticed your lookin to widen your wheels, I am mounting some 315 on a 18x9 rim, if you want to check fitment on your car let me know

about2bite

SVTNProgress
Reaction score
^ You know Z, Louie, Bobby and all them right? I've heard someone I know talking about your Saleen a while ago I think, can't remember who though.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
The car is white, with white rims 18 inch. I noticed your lookin to widen your wheels, I am mounting some 315 on a 18x9 rim, if you want to check fitment on your car let me know
Hmmm...I just might take you up on that. Im still trying to figure out if Ill be able to get away without having spacers.

Is your saleen an extreme?

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Reaction score
I NEED TO SEE THIS AS WELL!!!! PICS WHEN MOUNTED PLEASE. i am trying to figure out what a 325/30/19 would look like on a 10" rim. i figure your smaller in rim and tire so it would probably sit about the same on the edges

serb82

Reaction score
^ You know Z, Louie, Bobby and all them right? I've heard someone I know talking about your Saleen a while ago I think, can't remember who though.
Yeah I know all those guys, Bobby was my manager a long time ago at circuit shitty, Bobby never seen the car so it must have been either louie or Z

The wheels should be mounted tomorrow and will snap some pics

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Yeah I know all those guys, Bobby was my manager a long time ago at circuit shitty, Bobby never seen the car so it must have been either louie or Z

The wheels should be mounted tomorrow and will snap some pics
Well welcome to the site, you are officially only the 3rd serb here lol.....well that I know of....along with myself and Conrad. :D

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Pro auto sales and service sounds close. Going to look into that.
Well welcome to the site, you are officially only the 3rd serb here lol.....well that I know of....along with myself and Conrad. :D
:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:
See chart for Gas City stations with 100 unleaded.
http://www.gascity.net/frame.htm

Hope this helps,

LB

Thanks! Need gas before tonight

How much does 100 run nowadays?

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Serb82 are you the one that raced the camaro on parrish a week back?

serb82

Reaction score
Serb82 are you the one that raced the camaro on parrish a week back?
No i raced a black evo that is missing a spoiler. I lost, that was about 2 wks ago. Never got my mickey ets put on yet.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Pro auto sales and service sounds close. Going to look into that.

:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:

Thanks! Need gas before tonight

How much does 100 run nowadays?
$5.99 I just filled up at the one in Hobart. But the one in Merrilville down Main sometimes has it for $5.49 but the last time I checked the damn pump was out of order.

twn-trbo-svt

NEW GUY
Reaction score
be carefull with pro auto. there shit sits along time!! race fuel dont last forever. and you will also be standing there for 20 minutes just to get gas!!! My buddy with the notchback with the LS1 in it got bad shit from there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom