• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Race Day

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
Hey are we gonna goto 41 this sunday...i knwo everyoen voted taht we did but i havent heard a for sure yet????

dsk727

Reaction score
I was gonna say, did you check upcoming events section yet or not? (Sometimes - no offense chipmunk - I swear people on here are too lazy to search instead they just post a new thread?!?!?!)

I left a message for the track, as soon as I get a call back with a yes(which should be no problem at all) I will post a new thread in UE okee dokee??? Thanks :D

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Originally posted by dsk727@Sep 30 2005, 08:10 AM
I was gonna say, did you check upcoming events section yet or not? (Sometimes - no offense chipmunk - I swear people on here are too lazy to search instead they just post a new thread?!?!?!)

I left a message for the track, as soon as I get a call back with a yes(which should be no problem at all) I will post a new thread in UE okee dokee???  Thanks :D
[snapback]99326[/snapback]​

So again when is the Race day??? :confused: :confused:

:p

chipmonk212121

Reaction score
.....see i gotta use up all my lazy noob points while i still have em.... cuz later when i do things like this im just lazy and dumb instead of a noob!!!! might as well get it outta the system now!

P.S. i dont read the news area only main forum cuz i dont close my IE window so i never go back to the main page just the main forums page

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom