• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Race Day

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Well after checking out the weather it seems like race day might be ok. There is a 40% chance of rain but in the afternoon/evening. (3 pm ) When looking at the Doppler radar there is a pretty big storm thats going to hit today in chicago but depending on its route (East / Northeast) will make the difference in tommorrow. I will look at the Doppler late tonight and it should be obvious if it will be ok to race atleast till Mid-afternoon.??? I guess it will be a last minute decision.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Sep 25 2005, 12:31 AM
dont forget you want the weather for kankakee
[snapback]98823[/snapback]​
my gf typed inthe city for the track, and the weather said it ws goiong to be 83 and humid as hell, and supposed to start rainingat sunrise, and get worse till the evening then clear up after that.... im still going but to all this is just a warning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom