3800 Race Day issues...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Guys, we have a bit of a dilemma. I hadn't realized that the 20th is a pretty big weekend for racing and both Byron and Union Grove are booked for that day. US41 is booked for open test and tune so we could definetely get in there however I'm weary of the drive down there (~1.5 hours from the mod day location).

The options are to have the race day at US41 or to move the event forward a couple weekends, possibly into early June (the 2nd and 3rd most likely) and have the race day at Byron.

It's entirely up to you guys so place you make the call and we'll get it done.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
For the time being we're keeping the location where it is but I appreciate the offer. Since this event has kind of turn into a one man show (and one family show) it's significantly easier for me to set up and run the event from the current location.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
mmmm, ill just go home at the end of the night and get to shower in the morning and sleep in a bed :D....... You can all make a pit stop here (or drive by and ill catch you) on the way to the track.
[/b]

you had better make a huge breakfast for everyone passing by!
[/b][/quote]

I can toss some eggs at.....i mean to you guys as you drive by :D

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Bob, just get up to Harvard. It's what, an hour away from your place? It's easier for you since you live south. I live north so I have to drive an hour to the event, 2 hours to 41, 3 hours back to clean up the land, and then an hour home. If I can do it anyone here can.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
well that sucks, we were planning on having voyteks car run this event too. o well i guess there is always Route 66 on tuesdays for him.

mike have you considered having the mod day at new shop? your right about the haul from the farm to 41
we'll probly only show up to watch the raceday now :(
[/b]

According to Google Earth the Harvard site is 158 miles, 3 hours, away from US41. I thought the hour drive from Harvard to Byron last year was a cruise.

1917 Island Road, Harvard, IL 60033

2695 West 50 South, Morocco, IN 47963[/b]

Reasons #1257 I want nothing to do with planning an event for this club again. Bitching.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info